IVL Property would like to remind you that we sell more than gorgeous villas. Check our sales pages for condominiums and townhouses that might be a perfect match for you. Typically smaller and therefore more reasonably priced, condominiums and townhouses often allow freehold ownership, have access to shared amenities and are easy to rent to assure your investment makes you money.
We are contacted regularly by owners of condos and townhouses who list their properties directly with us as they upgrade to villas. IVL Property has units available right now in prime locations in the best developments including The Bay, Replay, The Park, Lanna Resort, Unique apartments and many more developments all around the island. Feel free to ask us about the best deals we can get you on a property that fits your interests and budget.
To answer a frequently asked question; though the words condominium and apartment are similar, for legal purposes in Thailand an apartment is a residential building owned by one person or company that holds the deed and a condominium offers ownership of each individual unit with a person holding the deed.
In Thailand 51% of the condominium unit in a development must be owned by Thai nationals, the remaining 49% ownership is available for foreigners to own, often as freehold deeds, which also allow the owner to pass the unit on as inheritance.
One of the biggest benefits of owning a condominium is the access to many great amenities and a fun, social atmosphere. Most developments feature fully equipped gyms, well maintained swimming pools, full time security, high speed internet, and cable TV with select developments featuring restaurants with delivery, poolside bars and spas.
Here are a couple of new apartments and condominiums IVL Property has available to help you buy property in paradise.
2,300,000 THB leasehold sale
This cozy ground floor unit has an outdoor space with a table and two chairs. Fully furnished and in impeccable condition, this unit also benefits from its close proximity to beach clubs and restaurants.
6,000,000 THB available with Thai company
Located in a comfortable development of 29 units in Choeng Mon, these condominiums are both well maintained units with high ceilings, are completely furnished and have access to two swimming pools and a great gym and.
10,000,000 THB freehold
Fabulous two bedroom unit in a completed development with a wonderful atmosphere and just minutes from beaches, dining and some of the most beautiful cultural highlights on the island.
3,800,000 THB freehold
Studio condo in Maenam with breathtaking panoramic ocean views of neighboring islands and right next to The Santiburi Samui Golf Club and just minutes from beautiful Maenam beach
1,400,000 THB freehold
Conveniently located in Chaweng, this condo is within walking distance of the beach, shops, restaurants and bars making it easy to live in and even easier to rent.
As IVL Property is a third party agency we can tell you the strengths and weaknesses of each development and find the property that is best suited to your needs and budget. We are happy to take you to visit a few units we have for sale so you can compare and ask questions.
We have a database of each development and are aware of the monthly charges, for the upkeep of the common areas, pool maintenance and gardening. We make sure you know these charges in advance to make an informed decision.
As IVL Property is a registered real estate agent we are legally responsible to work with you to assure the deed for your property is transferred into your name and the applicable fees are paid. Typically the structure is as follows:
IVL Property works with the seller of the condo and the buyer to prepare a contract that clearly shows the division of the 2% transfer fee.
The Specific Business Tax, tax duty and withholding tax is typically paid by the seller and we negotiate the terms of the agreement that outline the responsibilites of the buyer.
After a reservation agreement has been signed and a deposit has been made, which could range from 1%, 100, 000 THB or more depending on the negotiations, a lawyer for each party begins due diligence and a contract is produced. Once the payment structure has been established the applicable fees and taxes are paid at the land office, which is done on your behalf.
Click here to see more condominiums, townhouses and lofts that you can buy today at great cost performance with IVL Property. As we are a third party agency we can tell you the strengths and weaknesses of each development and find the property that is best suited to your needs.