Excursions on land
We hope you are enjoying your time at your villa. Once you have settled in and relaxed, let IVL Property, experts on Koh Samui, help you make the most of your time on the island. Leave the driving to us and we will be pleased to help fill your days with wonderful activities for you and your group. From drivers with air-conditioned cars for custom made tours, visits to all of Koh Samui's best tourist attractions, exciting sporting activities or peaceful temple and cultural visits, you can be sure that IVL has something for everyone; from the best beaches to the tops of the mountains. Contact our concierge department and we will take care of booking all your exciting Koh Samui experiences.
Full Day Jeep Safari Tour
- 9 am-5.30pm
- Pick up time 9.30am
- 1,900 THB Inclusive Elephant Trekking
- 1,600 THB No Elephant Trekking
- 1,200 THB Children 5-12 Yrs.
- Grandfather Grandmother rocks
- Monkey works the coconut
- Baby Elephant Show
- Elephant Trekking 20 mins.
- Waterfall Swims
- Jungle Slide
- Mummified Monk
- 4x4 to Mountaintop
- Buddha’s Magic Garden
- Viewpoint 650 meters above sea level
- Tasting Thai fruit in season
- Lunch at Woodland Restaurant
- Rubber Plantation
- Descend the Mountain
- Pass Maenam / Bophut Villages
- Big Buddha
Half Day Jeep Safari Tour
9 am - 3.00 pm
Pick up 9.30 pm
- 1,700 THB Inclusive
- 1,400 THB No Elephant Trekking
- 1,100 THB Children 5-12 Yrs.
- Trekking 20 mins.
- Monkey Show
- Baby Elephant Show
- Live Crocodile Show
- Swimming in the Waterfall
- Jungle Slide
- Mummified Monk
- 4x4 climb into the jungle
- Magnificent Viewpoint
Samui Elephant Sanctuary
IVL Property partners with Samui Elephant Sanctuary to offer guests a chance to get up close and personal with elephants on Koh Samui’s newest and most ethical attraction.
Visitation is available every morning between 9:00 am - 12:00 and afternoons from 2:00 - 5:00. Guests paying to visit the sanctuary are welcome to stay for the entire session and most guests mention that this in one of the most wonderful experiences of their holiday
IVL Property is committed to the ethical treatment of animals and in accordance to our corporate social responsibility guidelines has moved forward in a collaboration with Samui Elephant Sanctuary to allow guests an opportunity to interact in a safe and gentle way with Thailand’s national animal.
Our concierge team has visited the sanctuary, which specializes in the re-housing and rehabilitation of neglected and abused elephants from less ethical animal oriented tourist attractions. Founded in early 2018, the Samui Elephant Sanctuary has ample space and clean facilities for these wonderful creatures to enjoy their lives and for lucky guests to have a chance to observe them without causing stress.
Your entrance fee allows for the elephants to be housed, fed and cared for, with some elephants needing medical treatment as they were unfortunate victims of abuse from their previous less than ethical placements in tourist attractions.
Your half day visit assures the elephants live well, provide you with an experience of a lifetime and includes the following:
- Round trip transfer from your hotel or villa
- Vegetarian buffet
- Pick up from your hotel or villa
- A welcome and introduction to the Samui Elephant Sanctuary
- Preparation of food then a chance to feed the elephants.
- Walk with the elephants and observe them in a natural habitat
- Vegetarian buffet and complimentary soft drinks
- Return transfer to your hotel or villa
- Adults - 3000 Baht per person
- 11 years and under - 1,500 Baht
- 4 years and under - free
Photography Tour on Koh Samui
This is a tour for the keen Photographer. It really doesnt matter what level of photography skills you have, this tour is sure to take you to some beautiful destinations so you can capture those perfect photography moments.
- 2200 THB per Adult
- 1600 THB per Child
- 13:30 – 14:00 Pick up from Resort or Villa
- 14:00-14:40 See the iconic Golden Pagoda and admire the quiet scenery.
- 15:00 – 16:00 You have not been to Samui if you have not seen Hin Ta and Hin Yai – out of this world rock formations.
- 16:20 – 16:50 Although crowded, we won’t miss one of Koh Samui’s signature site, Big Buddha.
- 17:00 -17:50 Visit to some amazing temple arts at Wat Plai Laem.
- 18:10 – 19:00 Perhaps the highlight of the day, a perfect spot to wait for Koh Samui sunset!
- 19:00 Transfer to your resort
* Healthy snacks provided on board the bus on route to the next destination *
Private Tour with Personal Driver
IVL is pleased to provide you with an air conditioned car and a driver to allow you and your group to see the sights around Koh Samui that interest you in safety and comfort. Let your IVL concierge know what you are interested in and we will create a personalized tour and take you to local restaurants that locals love. Make the most of your Koh Samui holiday.
Available every day with advance notice.
- Around The Island 600 THB / 1 hour. (1-4 Pax)
- Extra Person 150 THB / Person
Minimum 4 hours.
The Thai Dinning Expirience
Forget everything you know about going to dinner, The Thai Experience is Koh Samui's newest attraction, bringing you the very best of Thai cuisine and culture in a fun and interactive communal dining environment whether its raining or the sun is shining.
The dining events serve a delicious 3 course meal representing some of the best in modern Thai food while allowing you to meet fellow travelers from all over the world, engage in an interactive cocktail class and learn a little about Thailand's amazing culture.
AVAILABLE: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (subject to availability)
DURATION: Experience itself lasts for approximately 3 - 4 hours, excluding transfer times.
(We aim for everyone to arrive between 7:00 pm and 7:15 pm in order to begin the experience at 7:30 pm. The dinner finishes promptly at 11:00 pm where you will be transferred back to your hotel)
PRICE: 2490 THB (all inclusive)
Book now and try the number 1 rated activity for the whole of Koh Samui and get spoilt for an evening!